Request for Quote

African Translation Services London Clients

We provide high quality and professional African Translation Services for clients based in London, England. Our team is committed to confidentiality, professionalism and meeting deadline agreement when delivering the translation services to our esteemed clients. By default, we also provide translation services into/from European and Asian languages. Our translation team is comprised of native speakers with a wide experience in delivering the translation services. We also handle translation projects like; document translationmedical translationtechnical translation and financial translation and many more.

Did You Know about these Facts

London is the capital and largest city of both England and the United Kingdom, as well as the largest city within the European Union.

Around a fifth of foreign-born population of England and Wales was born in Africa (17%). The top 10 countries of birth of the foreign-born population in Africa range from Nigeria (191,000 residents) to Egypt (30,000 residents). The top 10 accounted 13% of the overall non-UK born population and 76% of the non-UK born population from within Africa. Most African born residents from the top 10 selected countries were either Black or Asian. Those from Ghana and Nigeria had the highest proportion of Black/Black British both (89%).

Majority of the residents of England and Wales born in the East African countries of Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda were of Asian/Asian British ethnicity (69%, 68%, and 58% respectively)

Languages Spoken in London

English, in various dialects, is the most widely spoken language of the United Kingdom, however there are a number of regional languages also spoken

 English Translation Services

We provide unmatched English translation services. Our qualified translators translate English into any other target language. With over 100 languages provided, you can be sure that we are ready to assist you with services such as document translation and interpreting.

We provide various African languages such as Swahili, Afrikaans, Lingala, Yoruba, Luganda, Fula, Berber, Amharic and many more. We also provide over 40 European languages such as German, Spanish, Italian, Ukrainian, Russian, Turkish and many others. Asian languages provided include Mandarin/Cantonese, Thai, Punjabi, Urdu, Indonesian, Malay, Hindi and many more.

More Translation Services

Contact us today for a free quote by filling in the quote form or simply email us.

Trusted by

Did you know

Africa is an amazing continent that is distinctly unique among the seven continents. Africa is rich in cultural heritage and diversity, a wealth of natural resources, offers breathtaking tourist attractions, and contains some of the most virgin markets. Explore this incredible continent with some of the most interesting facts about Africa.


Languages spoken

1.216 billion

Africa's Population


Number of countries


Hospitable continent